Airbus Exterior Lights Module (Unassembled DIY Kit)
Airbus Exterior Lights Module allows the virtual pilots to control the EXT LIGHT reactively. MADE IN RUSSIA
Availability: In stock
Airbus Exterior Lights Module (DIY - Unassumbled)
FULL Completed SET
- Aluminium Exterior Lights Panel
- I/O Premium® Circuit
- 5 x Two positions toggles
- 3 x Three positions toggles
- 11 x Simply-Plug® Cable Connectors
- 1 x USB Cable
Panel Dimension: 18.4 cm (L) x 10 cm (W)
Color: Airbus Grey
(1) No IT / electronic engineering knowledge is required.
(2) No interference to your other hardwares, such as keyboard and mouse
(3) Tested on Windows XP, Vista, Win-7 (32 bits & 64 bits), Win-8 and Win-10
FSX / P3D (All versions): While this is supporting FSX / P3D direct command assignments, it is recommended to have the latest version of FSIUPC in order to obtain the full control experiences. Works seamlessly with LINDA.
Fully compatible with ALL paywares
N.B. FREE upgrade for Prepar3D v4 - Aerosoft Airbus Professional will be provided as soon as the SDK is released
* While we are guarantee this device must work on clean Window / FSX / Prepar3D environment, we can only provide limited support on installation as far as the complexity of the installed softwares / drivers in your PC.