Airbus Overhead Electrical ELEC Module (Unassembled DIY Kit)
Airbus Electrical ELEC Module allows the virtual pilots to control the overhead electrical reactively. MADE IN RUSSIA
Availability: In stock
Airbus Electrical ELEC Module (DIY - Unassumbled)
FULL Completed SET
- Aluminium Electrical ELEC Panel
- I/O Card
- 7 x 16mm Push Buttons
- 7 x Cable Connectors
- 1 x USB Cable
|Standard Version||LED Version||PRO Version|
|I/O Card Type||I/O Master®||I/O Premium®||I/O Ultra®|
|LED Mechanism||N/A||Always On||On-to-On|
|16mm Push Buttons||7 pcs / Momentary Type||7 pcs / Momentary Type||7 pcs / Self-Locking Type|
|Cable Connectors||7 pcs Simply-Plug®||14 pcs Simply-Plug®||7 pcs Easy-Plug®|
Panel Dimension: 18.4 cm (L) x 5 cm (W)
Color: Airbus Grey
(1) No IT / electronic engineering knowledge is required.
(2) No interference to your other hardwares, such as keyboard and mouse
(3) Tested on Windows XP, Vista, Win-7 (32 bits & 64 bits), Win-8 and Win-10
FSX / P3D (All versions): While this is supporting FSX / P3D direct command assignments, it is recommended to have the latest version of FSIUPC in order to obtain the full control experiences. Works seamlessly with LINDA.
Fully compatible with ALL paywares
N.B. FREE upgrade for Prepar3D v4 - Aerosoft Airbus Professional will be provided as soon as the SDK is released
* While we are guarantee this device must work on clean Window / FSX / Prepar3D environment, we can only provide limited support on installation as far as the complexity of the installed softwares / drivers in your PC.